With a playful dragonfly pattern and natural colouring, the Meddon jacquard fabric is the perfect modern twist on a classic country style. This nature-inspired woven fabric is an ideal way to add a touch of character and charm to your interiors. The Meddon slate works perfectly as a stand-alone statement, whilst also effortlessly coordinating against a range of interior styles and colourways.
It's no wonder this jacquard fabric is one of our bestselling country styles!
By-The-Metre can be cut to a specific size within the total length available, whereas Remnants are offered as one single piece of varying lengths and priced accordingly. By the Metre, Fabric is priced at £14 per metre and Remnant pieces are priced overall (ie a single 8mtr piece is £80).
- Width (cm): 138cm
- Composition: 44% Cotton 37% Polyester 19% Acrylic
- Aftercare: Dry Clean Only
- Please Note: Quantity sold by pre-cut pieces by the metre. For example : 2.4 = 2.4 metres fabric
- Pattern Repeat (cm): Horizontal: 12 Vertical: 9.5
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh