If you are not 100% happy with your purchase from Voyage Outlet, we operate a straight-forward returns policy for our customers.
Please note the following before initiating a return:
- We cannot process a refund if the item has not been authorised for return and/or is not returned to us fully re-saleable in original condition and packaging
- We cannot accept liability for goods which have been lost in transit, the goods are your responsibility until received by Voyage
- We do not operate a free returns policy. Postage costs for returns are to be paid by the customer, unless the product is damaged, has a manufacturing fault, or does not match your order
- We aim to process all refunds within 14 days of receipt
- We will refund you to your original method of payment
- If we determine that your product has not been returned to us in a fully re-sale-able condition in it's original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse a refund for the item
The following items are excluded from our returns policy:
- Wallpaper: all wallpaper is available by the metre, printed to order and therefore non-returnable unless faulty. Please check you are happy with the quality of your order before you cut.
- Made to order items: once a custom made product is in production it cannot be changed, cancelled or returned.
- Fabric Remnants are Non-Returnable: clearance fabric is the last remaining cut of fabric from a roll and is therefore non-returnable.
- Ex-Display / Sample Items are non-returnable.
If we decide that a refund will not be processed, you will be contacted by our customer service team.
Products should be returned in their original packing, once received they will be reviewed by our customer service team to ensure they meet the the criteria in accordance with our returns policy.
Our policies do not affect our statutory rights.
Returning Faulty or Incorrect Items:
- If the item you received is faulty or incorrect, instead of using the returns form, please contact us by email instead and our customer service team will advise on the next steps
- Return postage cost via Royal Mail will be reimbursed if we are at fault and you can provide proof of postage
- We do not offer a collections service unless the item is a piece of furniture
- Please allow up to 14 working days for your parcel to return to us
- It is very important to include your returns form in your parcel so that we will be able to identify the origin and authorisation to process your refund
- We will process your refund within 3 - 5 working days from receipt
- You are advised to retain your proof of postage until your refund has been processed