We understand that your privacy is important, and we always treat any personal information you provide us as confidential. This will only be used and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We guarantee that we will look after your personal information and we will not pass on any details about you to any other party.
We will only gather info about you if you freely provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if they change.
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product choices, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. We retain any personal information for as long as required and consistent with the purpose for which you have provided.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Info about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Data relating to any transactions carried out between you and Voyage on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when needed. Information that you make available to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
Personal data acquiesced to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the applicable parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Monitor your usage to help improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website.
- Process your orders.
- Provide you with info such as news concerning the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, post or by mobile phone (also see 'keeping in touch with you' below).
Voyage uses the latest in Secure Server Technology (SSL – 128bit encryption) to safeguard all of your personal and transactional information. We never make your personal data available to organisations outside Voyage for marketing purposes, although our representatives and appointed agents and business partners may hold your data, so that your details and/or order can be processed and/or account maintained. Voyage (Stores) Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a Data Controller. We will comply with the standard, procedures and necessities as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to-time.
Additionally, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by employees operating outside the EEA who work for us or for our third-party suppliers. Such employees maybe engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. We will ensure that we have the necessary contracts and that other mechanisms are in place to ensure your information continues to be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Act. By submitting your personal data on our website, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date about new collections, promotional offers and what's coming soon to Voyage stores via email, post, mobile phone or otherwise, e.g. social media. We may also use your details to send you details via email about other goods and services we sell or for research purposes. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can opt-out at any time, using the 'unsubscribe' links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within Voyage and to reputable third parties who will help process your order or send you emails on our behalf. Voyage requires that all such third parties treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer regulations in place from time-to-time. We will not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes for goods or services unavailable from Voyage unless we have your prior approval. We may pass on personal information about sales and website usage to reputable third parties for research or analysis purposes.
Policy updated as of October 2019.