Republic of Ireland - Delivery and Returns Policy
ORDERS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
We can accept orders from customers in the Republic of Ireland, and these orders will be processed, and delivered by, Voyage Maison Ireland (VMI), a related party company registered in the Republic of Ireland, registered number is 691010, registered address is Coliemore House, Coliemore Road, Dalkey, County Dublin. VMI is registered for VAT in Ireland, VAT number 3763940NH.
The prices shown on the website include VAT at 23% where appropriate.
Voyage Maison Limited will take all necessary steps to pay for any customs charges but will not be responsible for any additional charges that may arise. This is the responsibility of the customer at all times. We file all necessary documentation required to avoid customs charges, if for any reason a charge is applied by customs please contact us and we will aim to resolve this for you. Please note it is a very rare circumstance that additional customs charges will be added however we must detail this to all customers.
Please see the section marked delivery information for shipping charges and the returns policy section for our refund policy and returns process.
We can accept orders of some product categories from the Republic of Ireland, please see our Terms and Conditions for full details of the basis that these orders will be accepted.
Unfortunately we cannot accept orders for any item of furniture at this time.
The charges for shipping to Ireland are noted below:-
All shipments will have a flat rate of €24.95 per order. For any additional boxes containing large, fragile, or bulky goods, this will incur an additional charge of 50% of the shipping rate (€12.50)
Additional shipping cost includes larger items such as floor lamps, mirrors, and any bulky or fragile goods
We want you to be totally satisfied with your order but if you are not 100% happy, we will do our best to keep you as a happy customer. We operate a fair and transparent returns policy.
You must inform us of any issue within 14 days of receipt.
Fragile products being returned must be appropriately or substantially packaged to avoid the risk of returns being damaged in transit. To protect our customers and to make the refund process more seamless, we have found it necessary to implement stricter returns measures. Whilst we have the responsibility to properly package your items for delivery, our customers also have a similar responsibility to ensure the items are properly packaged for return transit.
RETURNS PROCESS AND INFORMATION(ROI)
The returns process for the Republic of Ireland is the same as noted for the UK but please note that under no circumstances will Voyage accept a return directly from a customer in ROI without authorisation from us. Please do not attempt to send goods back yourself without prior contact.
We will not accept any packages returned to us and the customer will be liable for any additional costs associated with trying to export the goods back to the UK and no refund will be issued.
All returns require a returns authorised label as noted above.
YOUR RIGHT TO REFUND AND OUR RIGHTS
- Goods which have been sold as Non-Returnable will not be refunded - You will have checked the box accepting that you understood this before being able to place your order and your email order confirmation states this against each relevant product
- Goods received without a returns authorisation email may not be processed for refund
- The goods remain your responsibility until received by Voyage
- Please retain and use the original outer packaging particularly on fragile items that may need to be returned. We use a double layered box that helps to prevent damage in transit. If you do not have the original outer packaging, please state this on your returns request. Arrangements can be made to send a replacement outer shell to you to reduce the risk of damage in transit
- If we determine that your product has not been returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition in its original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse to refund the cost of the item or only issue a part-refund and you may still be charged for return costs
- We document the condition that packages and goods are received by us in the event of any dispute
- We aim to process all agreed refunds within 14 days of receipt
- We will refund you directly to your original method of payment within 3 - 5 working days. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund into your account
RETURNS PROCESS AND INFORMATION(UK)
Please read the following before initiating a return request:
- Your UK consumer rights are protected
- We do not operate a free returns policy unless the product has been damaged in transit, develops a manufacturing fault, or does not match your order
- You must have received return approval auhorisation from us before you attempt to return your goods and you should quote this reference in any future correspondence. This returns reference can be obtained by completing the returns form below.
- If any product is received by you in a damaged condition, photographic or video evidence must be provided (including packaging) before we are able to provide a return approval authorisation.
- Once the returns request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by email with information on the next steps
- Return carriage costs are to be paid for by the customer. If we are found to have been responsible for a return, we will refund the cost (subject to Royal Mail pricing)
- If you do not have the original outer packaging, please state this on your returns request. Arrangements can be made to send you a replacement outer shell to reduce the risk of damage in transit and protect your refund status - please email us to make this request.
On accessing the returns form, you will need to provide us with basic details such as:
- Order number
- Email address
- The reason for the return
- The item to be returned
The following items are always excluded from our returns policy:
- Wallpaper: all wallpaper is available by the metre, printed to order and therefore please check you are happy with the quality of your order before you cut
- Made to order items: once a custom made product is in production it cannot be changed, cancelled or returned.
- All furniture: this includes chairs, sofas, bed frames, headboards and ottomans
- Fabric Remnants are Non-Returnable: clearance fabric is the last remaining cut of fabric from a roll and is therefore non-returnable
- Ex-Display / Sample Items are non-returnable
If we decide that a refund will not be processed, you will be contacted by our customer service team.
Products should be returned in their original packing where possible. Once received, they will be reviewed by our customer service team to ensure they meet the acceptance criteria in accordance with our returns policy.
Our policies do not affect our statutory rights.
To proceed with a return, please email us.
RETURNING FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
- If the item you received is damaged, incorrect or becomes faulty, please contact us by email instead of completing a returns form and our customer service team will advise on what to do next
- Please retain the original outer packaging particularly on fragile items that need to be returned. This is a double layered box that will help to prevent damage in transit. If you no longer have this or it has been damaged, please notify us by email and arrangements can be made to send a replacement outer shell to you
- We do not offer a collections service unless the item is a piece of furniture. You need to follow the returns process on our returns form
- It is very important securely fix the returns address label to your parcel so that we will be able to identify receipt of your return and work towards processing your refund
- We will process a successful refund claim within 14 days of receiving the goods back to us.
Please note, Voyage cannot refund VAT from Tax Exempt countries. Please contact your local tax authority for further information.
Further Delivery Information:
Delivery times may vary depending on the product type, please see below for further details.
Selected Lampshades/Lighting Products:
Dispatch can take up to 3 weeks as some pieces are made to order. Selected lighting is classified as fragile and may be subject to higher shipping costs.
Wallpaper & Framed Prints:
Dispatch can take up to 3 weeks as some pieces are made to order.
Please note: During certain times of the year (i.e. Christmas, New Year, Bank Holidays) delivery times can vary.
Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that our estimated delivery time is met, we cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries which are due to situations outside of our control (i.e. customs delays, courier issues).
You may cancel an order affected by circumstances outside our control. To cancel, please email us. If you opt to cancel your order, you will have to return any relevant products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid.
Due to packaging & courier requirements, Fabric, Wallpaper & Wallpaper Samples may be dispatched separately from other items. Occasionally we will have to dispatch your purchases in multiple parcels, there is a chance the parcels will not arrive at the same time. For further information please contact us by email.
Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you specify when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address has not been entered accurately when your order was placed. We cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items if at your request they have been left somewhere unsigned.
We strongly recommend that ALL packages are signed for.
If you have not specified that you would like the Products to be left somewhere without being signed for or indicated a neighbour to whom we can deliver the Products to instead, please contact us by email.
PLEASE NOTE - Klarna is not currently unavailable to customers in Ireland. Customers ordering from Ireland are not able to pay using Klarna checkout, however you can still pay via our standard payment methods, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal etc.