We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase, but we understand that there are times when you may want to return your order back to us.
If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and original packaging with a completed returns form within 14 days for a full refund, excluding delivery fees. Terms & Conditions apply.
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. Please take care to keep all packaging as we can only accept returns with the original packaging. It is important to include your completed returns form to help our team identify your order. Without this, we may not be able to complete your refund or exchange.
Fabric & Wallpaper
All fabric and wallpaper is available by the metre and is printed to order. We advise all customers to order a sample and check that they are happy with the quality prior to ordering.
Please note that all fabric and wallpaper is print to order therefore we are unable to accept returns or cancellations once an order has been placed. We recommend all customers to place an order for a sample before committing to a full order to ensure customers are satisfied with the product.
Remnants and Clearance fabric is the last remaining cut of fabric from a roll and is therefore non-returnable.
Items which require assembly cannot be returned for a refund or exchange after they have been assembled.
Our bespoke sofas and armchairs are made to order and so we’re unable to amend of cancel your order once they go into production or have already been dispatched. Please be aware we cannot accept the return of bespoke products unless they are damaged or faulty and any change to an order may result in a cancellation charge.
Please ensure you measure your space correctly before placing your order. Be sure to consider staircases, doorways and any tight spaces as your furniture may need to be manoeuvred through these spaces. We are not responsible for furniture not being able to fit into your room or home.
For stock furniture products [excludes bespoke/custom-made furniture] if you cannot arrange for a return, we can arrange for your order to be collected and returned to our warehouse for a fee. One of our customer service agents will calculate the collection fee at point of contact. We do not offer a collections service for any other product type.
Ex-Display & Samples
Samples and ex-Display products are non-returnable.
Flash Sale Deals
Orders placed before or after our Flash Sale events cannot have the discount applied to their order. These offers are valid for a limited time on selected products.
Multi-Buy or Package Deals must be returned in full as a no-part return will be accepted. Unless items are faulty, damaged, or incorrectly sent. This is non-negotiable.
Faulty, Damaged, or Incorrect Items
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order to organise a replacement or a return. Please have your order number and images of the damage/fault as we will request these during the call.
Please do not attempt to fix an item yourself or via a third party as this will affect your entitlement to a refund or exchange. We also ask that you do not return a faulty item without first contacting our Customer Service team.
If an item is agreed to be faulty or damaged, you will not be responsible for covering the returns postage cost.
Please note that faulty or damaged items purchased from a stockist must be returned to the place of purchase.
Returns – Terms & Conditions
- Please retain and use the original outer packaging, particularly on fragile items that may need to be returned. We use a double-layered box that helps to prevent damage in transit. If you do not have the original outer packaging, please state this on your returns request. Arrangements can be made to send a replacement outer shell to you to reduce the risk of damage in transit
- Goods received without a Returns form enclosed may not be processed for a refund
- Fragile products that are being returned must be packaged appropriately to avoid the risk of damage during the return transit.
- The goods remain your responsibility until received by Voyage Maison
- Goods which have been sold as non-Returnable will not be refunded - You will have checked the box accepting that you understood this before being able to place your order and your email order confirmation states this against each relevant product
- If we determine that your product has not been returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition in its original packaging, we reserve the right to refuse to refund the cost of the item or only issue a part-refund and you may still be charged for return costs
- We document the condition that packages and goods are received by us in the event of any dispute
- When we have received your order back in our warehouse, we will give the products a quality check to see if there is any damage and if the product is in a resaleable condition [exc those products returned due to damage or faults] we will then issue you with your refund. Please note, this process can take up to 14 working days following receipt of your return.
- All refunds will be paid to your original method of payment within 3 - 5 working days of the quality check being completed. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund into your account
- Our Return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Need Help or have additional questions?
If there is a problem with your order, items are faulty, you wish to return goods for any other reason, please contact us at email@example.com